Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

V-Blade Mandoline Slicer Review

Disclosure: I received the mandoline and accessories for a reduced price for my unbiased review. The opinions expressed are my own.

I recently reviewed the Grocery Arts brand V-Blade Mandoline Slicer and a pair of cut-resistant gloves, along with the accessories for the mandoline.  The mandoline comes with 5  interchangeable blades and a holder for 4 of them,  the blade guard, a food holder, and the cut-resistant gloves in size large. You can make thin slices, medium slices, thin julienne, medium julienne, thick julienne, and cubes! I liked that the mandoline slicer was made out of 18/8 stainless steel! The items were all hand washable in warm or cold water.

I opted to make home fries with the mandoline, and I used the medium slices blade for slicing. I can remember using a mandoline with my mother when I was slicing potatoes for her. Unfortunately, I did slice my fingers a few times back then! This time, I was able to make the home fries for my husband and me, and be safe! They turned out quite well, and I was well pleased with how easy it was to use the mandoline! I definitely would recommend it! For more information, check it out at:
Mandoline slicer













Post a Comment