Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Review of the Antimicrobial 6-setting Rain Handshower by AquaDance with Microban (Blue)

Disclosure: I received the product for a reduced price to facilitate my unbiased review. The opinions expressed are my family's.

Steve likes a basic everyday setting on a shower. He also likes for the showerhead to reach high enough so that he's not standing in the very back of the shower to rinse his hair due to his height (he's 6 foot!) It was possible with the way that this hand shower mounted in the shower! Steven likes how different shower sprays can help his back aches and pains feel better, and sometimes help him to relax. I'm not sure if son's used the hand held aspect of the rain hand shower yet.  For me, I like the choices of sprays, depending on how my fibromyalgia or neck and back pain is feeling. I also like the handheld part, since it can help me rinse the shower after I clean it! The 6 settings are the following : Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Gentle Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist, and Water-Saving On-Off/Pause.

The Microban aspect of the rain handshower has to do with the antimicrobial part of the showerhead in the anti-clog nozzles. I know that my family doesn't want to be sprayed with bacteria when we shower!  If you rub the jets when you clean your shower, you can help to keep the jets clear of  deposits (like minerals) in your water. You have a choice of blue, purple, or aqua colored jets. I chose the blue ones for us, since the guys wouldn't decide!   I know that we've been quite pleased with the product, and I would seriously recommend it!


YouTube video of FL Mom's Blog's review of the rain hand shower





For more information:Antimicrobial 6-setting Rain HandShower .




Post a Comment