Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Foot Compression Braces (review)



Disclosure: I received the foot compression braces and the orthotic heel cushions for a reduced price for my unbiased review. The opinions expressed are my own.

I received a pair of foot compression braces and a  pair of orthotic heel cushions for my review. I have worn orthotics since 2011 in my work and everyday sneakers.  The foot compression brace contain these acupuncture and massage pressure points medical grade silicon to aid and help with inflammation and circulation. The pressure points were a bit strong for me at times. They are adjustable with the Velcro strap around them. I'm not sure it's because the strap was right under the tongue of my work sneakers, or if my feet were a bit sensitive to the pressure points on the brace! If you are wondering, I did take my orthotics out of my sneakers for awhile, so that I could review these two items in my shoes.

The orthotic heel cushions... I would have liked for them to have had a bit more gel substance to them! The heel cushions can help with a wide range of foot issues that require comfort!! Heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, sore feet, to name just a few. They can help reduce the shock and strain of standing on your feet! They help me quite a bit! I do recommend them!








For more information, go to :  Foot Compression Braces    They come in a small package, and are very easy to use!!


Post a Comment