Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Natracure Arthritis Mittens (review)

Disclosure: I received a free set of mittens in order to facilitate my unbiased and honest review. The opinions expressed are my own.

To be honest... I received the arthritis mittens from Natracure when I was on leave for my Neurostimulator surgery in late '15. I have used them numerous times for my arthritis in my hands. They are heated up in the microwave for a time specified on the instructions that come with the mitts.  do not overheat them, because you can burn yourself! They use a combination of oils to work with the heat to help with the pain!  I really appreciate the effect that they have on the joints in my hands and fingers! I have more mobility in my hands and fingers after using them! I really recommend them! Natracure mittens





Post a Comment