Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

E-Book review of "Where is My Home?"


Disclosure: I was given a free e-book in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are mine. 

I've reviewed books for children and adults on my blog. The book in today's review is one in a series of e-books that I have reviewed in the past in the Terry Treetop series. It is for those who are just learning to read or for an adult to read to a child, for ages 3-8.  I found this book to be quite cute,  and the pictures were adorable. This book was written by Tali Carmi, and illustrated by Mindy Liang. 

Terry started to follow a butterfly and talk to it. The butterfly did not respond to him, and he decided to follow it. The next thing you know, he's lost. He runs into several other animals along the way. In the end, he does get home. I do recommend this book for parents or other family members who read to children in their families, or for the young readers! To find out more about this e-book, check out : "Where is My Home"   .
Post a Comment