Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sagano Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder with Cinnamon (review)

Disclosure: I received the Sagano powder for a reduced price for my unbiased review. The opinions expressed are my own!

I recently reviewed Sagano Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder with Cinnamon. I have used it about three times a week or more for a few weeks now. I have used it with and without toothpaste on my toothbrush. If I use it with toothpaste, I put a bit of toothpaste on my brush then I dip the brush onto the powder slightly ( just to get what the package tells you to use---- a pinch). My teeth have been discolored from when I took iron products as a very young child. This product helped to make my teeth cleaner and my breath fresher. I really couldn't tell if my teeth were any whiter, though. I don't notice any new staining from coffee or tea since using this product, though!! The taste of the powder was mild to me, I didn't notice the cinnamon so much. I do like using the product and will continue to do so. If my teeth become whiter from the product, I will update you. I did receive this product for a reduced price for my unbiased review. For more information, you can check the  powder at Sagano Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder with Cinnamon . 



Post a Comment