Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

New York Biology (NYB) Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil (review)

Disclosure:  I received this product for a reduced price or for free in exchange for my unbiased review of the product. The opinions expressed are my own.

I don't know about you, but I know that I have cellulite. :O(   I was eager to try New York Biology's Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil to see what it could do for my thighs.  I was excited about the smell of the massage oil,  because it's a bit citrus-y and has some eucalyptus oil in it! What a lovely blend!

Let me tell you a little bit about the product and using it... you apply it to damp skin after showering or bathing and massage it on your skin. The oil doesn't penetrate the skin, and it didn't seem to make my skin feel greasy. It contains grapeseed oil, eucalyptus oil, lemon oil, and grapefruit oil. I didn't entirely understand how it worked, but my skin on my thighs felt smoother and toned, and the skin felt softer. I have used it on dry and damp skin, but noticed more smoothing with the damp skin first. I still have cellulite, though.  You can find it at  NYB Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil .





Post a Comment