Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Relaxing Sleep Tea by Cuppa Magic (review)


Disclosure: I received the Relaxing Sleep Tea for a reduced price for my fair, honest, and unbiased review. The opinions expressed are mine and my son Steven's.

A bit over a year ago, when Steven was going through the pain management program, the pain management doctor recommended that he drink chamomile tea at bedtime to help him relax.  He was already a tea drinker, so adding herbal tea to his bedtime routine wasn't a problem! When I had the opportunity to review the Relaxing Sleep Tea by Cuppa Magic, he wanted to try it. In fact, Steven was the one who made the most cups of tea from the tea packet of 14 tea bags! He really liked the taste of it, and so did I!

It contained chamomile, ginger root, saffron, licorice, fennel seeds, rosebuds, spearmint, rosehips, lemongrass, and Tulsi Holy Basil.  The ingredients had some anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It was definitely a relaxing tea at bedtime, and I would definitely order it for Steven and me both! Relaxing Sleep tea



Post a Comment