Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas and Holiday Events in Brevard County, FL (sponsored)

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post. I'm writing it to inform my readers and others of events in my area, for EventBrite.


Hi! I was asked by the great people at EventBrite to write a post about events going on in my area during this time of the year.  I really couldn't think of anything really going on in November related to fall activities, so I'm opting to write about holiday and Christmas-themed events/parades going on this month. Check out EventBrite 's page  here to get tickets to events in Brevard County, in FL, or in your area, wherever you live in the USA.

There is one event that I don't know for sure when it will occur, and it's the Bible on Parade. It usually happens within the first 2 weeks of December in Melbourne, FL. I compiled this information about the other parades with a friend of mine, Jessica.   

Below is a list of the parades in our area:


Merritt Island Parade : December 3, 2016 at 10 a.m.  It goes from Merritt Island High School and goes to Edgewood Junior High School.

Cocoa/Rockledge Parade :  (for some reason or another, we keep on missing this parade! It happens on son's birthday, and we usually haven't been around for it!) It's on December 10, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. 
It goes from Rockledge High School to Lee Wenner Park (Florida Avenue is closed during it.). 


Cocoa Beach Parade: December 10, 2016 at 1p.m.   
1 Minuteman Causeway, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931


Cocoa Beach Christmas Boat Parade: December 10, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.


Merritt Island Boat Parade: on the river on December 10, 2016 at 6 p.m.

If you get the chance to come over to Brevard County in FL, try to go to one of our parades!


Post a Comment