Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

A Cyber Monday Deal that I Absolutely Have Got To Share With You All! (sponsored)

Disclosure: I received information regarding the sale for my readers.  I did not receive compensation.


I have posted in the past for Paul from New Zealand via Tomoson's. Today I received information from him regarding a sale going on through a friend of his for an online scarf company. There are some really awesome sales going on at the site, and there is also a free product  as well (all you have to do is pay for the shipping on the free item). You'll see the item and the others on Hayley's Blanket Scarf . The discount code that I'm sharing with you is :   30off    
The code mentioned on the previous line will give you a further 30% off everything else!! How neat and awesome is that?


Post a Comment