Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

New York Biology 100% Pure & Natural Sandalwood Essential Oil (review)


Disclosure: I received the essential oil for free or at a reduced price in order to facilitate my honest and unbiased review. The opinions expressed are my own.

Okay, so I have reviewed lavender essential oil from New York Biology. Today, I'm reviewing their Sandalwood essential oil.  I don't recall mentioning in my last review of their oils, so I'll mention it here... these oils are not to be ingested.  Now, on to my review... Sandalwood has been in products that I've used in the past few years, like soaps and bath products. This was my first experience with just the sandalwood oil.  This oil is used in perfumes, colognes, aftershave, bath products, and can be used with incense or a oil diffuser (like the kind that you can put on an older style of lightbulb.).

It has a pleasant outdoorsy woody scent. I have been more inclined to put in my bath water, for a soak with some epsom salts. and mix with another essential oil! I would also put a drop or two on a cotton ball, and put the cotton ball on a saucer to scent a room.  I do recommend it. This essential oil is calming to me!


Post a Comment