Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Eco -Friendly Exfoliating Gloves (review)

Disclosure: I received the exfoliating gloves for a reduced price for my honest and unbiased review. The opinions expressed are my own.

I received  Set of 3! Eco-Friendly Body Scrub Exfoliator Gloves Pack .The Set of 3! Eco Friendly Body Scrub Exfoliator Gloves Pack was a pleasure to use in the shower! Each one had a different material to use in the shower, depending on your skin type or what you needed to use it for like gentle exfoliation or more intense exfoliation. It also came with a finger exfoliator that could be used on the face. I gave son the non bamboo ones, and I used the one with bamboo. I loved the softness of the green side of the glove! Son needed more exfoliation for his acne and stronger scrubbing capabilities. They worked great! I hung them out of the bathroom to dry after use on a drying rack, since they mentioned in the booklet about not drying them in the bathroom. 

I did not wash them in the washer, but rinsed them out thoroughly in the shower. So far, they are holding up okay!




my favorite one, one side of it!

the other side of my favorite!




The finger exfoliator on top of the front of the box. 




Post a Comment