Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Beginning Salsa Dance 3-Pack--- 3 DVD Beginning Salsa Dance Move (review)





Disclosure: I received this 3 dvd set for free or for a reduced price in order to facilitate my honest and fair review. The opinions expressed are my own!

I have always been uncoordinated for some reason or another! I took an aerobics class in college back in the 80's, and I think that was one time when I actually was able to get myself coordinated in dance moves! That was also during the time when I went to the clubs and danced with my friends. Oh, back in the day! Anyhow, today I'm reviewing a dvd set that I received last year (during the time that I was grieving my dad).

The beginning salsa dance 3 pack consists of 3 DVDs in a lovely dvd set! What I really liked about the salsa dancing DVDs is that they did the picture-in-the-picture, showing you a closer picture of what the feet were doing  or whatever they were focusing on showing at that time. That was extremely helpful!  The tips and the music were a plus! I found that I could do some the dancing without tripping over my feet. I just wish that I could get my hubby to learn with me!





 For more information and to order them go to : Salsa dvds  .
Post a Comment