Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

New York Biology Anti Aging Cream (review)



Disclosure: I received the product for a reduced price for my honest and fair review, good or bad. The opinions expressed are my own!

I recently reviewed the New York Biology Eye Gel. On the jar it says: Resistem Stem Cell Technologies   Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Formula     Lifting- Firming-Hydrating  It contained amino acid complex, Vitamin E, Plant Stem Cell, Matrrixyl 3000, and hyaluronic acid.  Those pretty much make up the ingredients for helping your skin to look more youthful!

What I did was use it mostly at night, or at what was considered my bedtime that day! Occasionally I would use it prior to going to work at night. I'd press down the pump-type dispenser which was unique, and apply the cream in a patting motion around the eye area, my forehead, and occasionally all over my face! It felt soothing and cooling, but not in a stinging way! My face felt firmer and more hydrated after I used it. Unfortunately, my dark circles did not go away or reduce any! I did like the product, and didn't have any irritation issues with it. Sometimes products irritate my skin, but this one didn't. For more information, check them out at New York Biology






Post a Comment