Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Learn English, Speak English (app review)




Disclosure: I was given a section of the app for free in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own.

Oh boy! Being an American, born and bred here in the USA, I really thought that I spoke English clearly. I'm starting to think that I don't after I reviewed an app called Learn English, Speak English!
Don't get me wrong, it's a really cool learning app! It's as if you have your own tutor available when you have the chance to take in a lesson on your phone or your tablet!

The section that I was able to review had to do with counting from 1 to 10, and it took you through the lesson multiple times. At first, I tried to not talk in my normal voice, and I didn't do well. After I used it for a bit, I spoke in my regular voice, and that's when I didn't do well, like around 70 % or less! It was definitely challenging, and I can imagine being a Spanish speaking person trying to learn English via the app. Definitely challenging and interesting! I do recommend it!




This one is from my iPhone!
 For More information go to : SpeakingPal





Post a Comment