Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

FL Mom's Blog: Review of Purity Brush (toothbrush review)



Disclosure: I received the toothbrush at a reduced price for my fair and honest review. The opinions expressed are my own.



I had heard of bamboo and wooden toothbrushes a few years back, but I hadn't used one until recently. (I had planned to have this review up yesterday before I went to bed, but between work this past weekend and coming down with a sinus infection I wasn't feeling too great.) The bamboo toothbrush by Purity Brush has a bamboo handle and binchotan charcoal infused bristles. Binchotan charcoal is  antiviral, antibacterial, and antiviral in nature.   The bristles are comfortable to my gums and my teeth. It did take a bit of time to get used to using a brush that had less give to it, since it was a wooden one. I did like that it was ecominded, in the sense that it's biodegradable and it's vegan. It's also PBA-free! I did like mine! For more information, Charcoal Infused Biodegradable Toothbrush







Post a Comment