Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

New 2 in 1!!! Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask and Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub (reviews!)

Disclosure: I got these products at a very reduced price or for free for my honest review, good or bad. The opinions expressed are my own!

Do you like to do the best that you can to keep your skin in great shape? I am doing the best that I can do these days. Clean, exfoliate, clear pores, and moisturize!! Two of the products that I'm reviewing on the blog today cover three out of the four of those! The Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub has a rather exotic, but lovely smell to it! I used it first, prior to the clay mask. I took a little scoop of the scrub out of the jar with my fingers, and began to gently massage it around on my face. I rinsed it off with cool water and patted my face with a towel. My face felt clean and smooth, not dry!

Next, I tried the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask. I applied it to my face, avoiding the eye area. I waited for it to dry, then I used a moist washcloth to wipe it off. Then I rinsed my face with cool water and patted dry with a towel. My face felt clean and smooth, not dry, like after some of the clay masks that I have used in the past. I liked their products very much! Valentia Skincare


Post a Comment