Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Naturel Commodity Vitamin C Super Youth Serum (review)

Disclosure: I received free or heavily reduced product in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own.

Serums... A word that I don't recall hearing about when I was 40. Now that I am 54, it's a common word in beauty magazines, websites, and stores. Serum and Vitamin C.... even better! I love to use products that have the antioxidant effect on my skin, and products that have collagen boosting capabilities! I want to see less wrinkles! 

I reviewed Naturel Commodity Vitamin C Youth Serum recently, and I was impressed by the results that I saw after using it for at least two solid weeks. My skin had a firmer and smoother feel and look to it. It looked more youthful. The dispenser had a pump to it, and dispensed out drops of the serum.. The serum was easy to apply, and it did not leave my fave feeling greasy. It had a faint but nice smell to it. 





For more information, check out : Naturel Commodity Vitamin C Serum
Post a Comment