Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Appizz Foam Roller for Muscle Massage -13" x 5.5" (Review)





Disclosure: I received the Appizz Foam Roller for a reduced price in order to facilitate my review, and the opinions expressed were mine and my family's! 

Hi all! We recently reviewed the Appizz Foam Roller. When I said "we", I meant all 3 of us! I used it on Steve and Steven and myself. I thought of Steven when I applied to review this item, because he has myofascial pain in his back, and he's had it for 4 years now. Since he's had the pain for awhile and we do have to apply pressure manually on his back, and approval from therapy/ pain management, we are able to use this on him. It can be used for self-massage  to release muscle tightness. 

The first time that I used it on son, he liked it, and I used it gently up and down his back. It helped to release some muscle tightness on him and the trigger point areas in his mid to lower back. I used it on him a few times after that, and the next thing I know, he's carrying it back to his room to use it for self-massage! He has really helped him, and I can guarantee you that after he gets home from the Senior high retreat with church tonight, he'll be wanting to use it. ( he forgot to take an air mattress with him this weekend and his back's going to be hurting.)

I used it on Steve a few times on his upper back while he was sitting in a chair and it helped loosen up the muscles a bit for him. I gently used it on his shoulder area, too.  I have used it on my shoulders and my neck, to help with muscle tightness. I have to be careful with using it on my back, since I have a neurostimulator---I avoid my mid-to-lower back with the roller due to it. It is 13" x 5.5".  The roller is made out of PVC and has a strong EVA-filled core--- it isn't supposed to crack! We really liked it, and are glad that we go the opportunity to review it! http://http//:wwe.amazon.com/dp/B01F7RW17A



Post a Comment