Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms) Releases Summer 2016 Designs (sponsored post)

Disclosure: I'm sharing information that was sent to me on a topic from Big Picture Media.  The information is on a nonprofit group which presents help and hope for those dealing with suicide, depression, addiction, and self-injury. I feel that these topics are important! I did not receive compensation for this post. Like I said, I'm just sharing the information!


Today, TWLOHA is releasing their Summer 2016 designs for t-shirts, tank shirts, and necklaces. Through the end of today, JUNE 8, 2016, they are offering free shipping on ALL orders placed today. Yes, free shipping through today only!    They have girls and guys shirts with different messages on them, letting people know that they are important and that they matter! You never know where you could be, and wearing a t-shirt with "You Are Enough" or "People Need People" could start a conversation that might actually save someone's life or have an incredible impact on them!

I'm sure where their group is officially located, but I noticed that they have areas around the country (USA) where people can get local help. They are at events around the country according to their site, and one of the first events is in my county, Brevard, on June 11th, coming up!

TWLOHA is a nonprofit, who in the past 10 years, has donated over 1.5 million dollars into treatment and recovery and has responding back to many messages in over 100 countries! That is just awesome.
They have been seen in print and on the news about their works that they have done.

For more information on TWLOHA's Nonprofit agency, go to TWLOHA , and to check out their online store, go to TWLOHA Store.
 Thanks for reading!
Post a Comment