Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask (review)

Disclosure: I received the hydration mask at a very reduced price in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed are my own.

I'm always trying new and different products to help with my beauty care regime. My skin has gone from dry to normal -to-dry, with an occasional oily spell.  I guess that's what happens when you're menopausal!  Anyhow, I want to talk with you about my experience with Valentia's Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask!  It's so easy to use, and I liked the results! After I washed my face, I towel-dried it, and put some of the mask on, avoiding the area around my eyes. It tingled a little, but according to the instructions on the jar, that is normal for it to do so. After about 20 minutes, I removed it with a damp washcloth and some water. I dried my face, and ohhhh, it felt smooth! Lovely!!

 The hydration mask is suitable for all skin types. Some of the ingredients in it are organic sea buckthorn oil (good for anti-aging), Japanese Green Tea (has antioxidants in it), aloe vera, and organic reship seed oil (the essential fatty acids work to lock in moisture!).  Anti-aging and moisturizing, whew, I need that! This mask had a very mild pleasant smell to it.  For more information, you can go to Valentia on Amazon . It comes in a 4 ounce jar.


 
Post a Comment