Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

The Christopher Brothers "Dog Daze" album (review)

Disclosure: I was given information and download from Big Pictures Media in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own!

The Christopher Brothers are a band composed of three brothers; Cameron, 19; Charles, 17; and Ethan, 14. They are teen pop/rock band from Los Angeles, CA, and they all write, play, and produce all of their music. (That is awesome!) Cameron does vocals and the drums, Charles does vocals and guitar, and Ethan does vocals and bass. The brothers have already got a fan base and have been touring across the USA. They've played at malls, Six Flags, schools, clubs, fairs, and the like. Some of the venues include Whiskey A Go Go, LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA, and The Roxy. They've opened for Spyro Gyra, Al Jarreau, and War at the Vancouver Wind and Jazz Festival.  (Very accomplished for their ages!) The part that I was impressed about from the news release about the guys was that they made it into the Top 20 of the group category on X Factor, and received praises from Simon Cowell! 



I got the chance to review the album which was released February 12th, and it's called "Dog Daze". 
I will admit that it is a really cool album, and yes, you read "really cool" from this mom! The album's got 9 songs on it. I'm wondering where they got the name for the album! 

Track List:
1) The Girl Next Door
2) Let Me Out
3) OCD
4) Somebody Just Like You
5) Windmill
6) When You Turn Around
7) Into You
8) Ariana
9) No Rain

My favorites were "Somebody Just Like You", "The Girl Next Door" , "No Rain", and "Into You".  All of their songs have a beat that almost reminded me of The Beatles in their younger years, but I don't know how to explain why! They definitely have a great beat to three songs, regardless! 

Their next scheduled tour date is in Austin, TX at the San Jac on March 19th. 

For their social media links, go to :




Instagram
Post a Comment