Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream (Review)

Disclosure: I received this product for free or reduced price in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own.

I am not a smoker but I am getting older. The tiny fine lines and wrinkles are slowly trying to creep up around my eyes and other areas of my face. Today, for this product's review, I will be talking about
the eye area! I recently reviewed Valentia True Glow Eye Cream. Per the box's packaging, it is intense corrective eye treatment, and it helps lock in moisture, repair, and lighten skin fir a youthful looking glow around the eye area. Some of the important ingredients in Valentia's True Glow Eye Cream are the following Astanxanthin, Resistem, Vitamin C, Organic Rosehip Oil, and Arnica.
I knew that Arnica was anti-inflammatory, but I didn't know that it was part of the restorative process with the skin. The organic rosehip oil helps provide intense hydration to the eye tissue, to the fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C, Resistem, and Astanxanthin each have their own parts in the antioxidant and illuminating process with the cream.

 I applied it twice a day after I cleansed and dried my face, every morning and at bedtime. I was able to use one pump's worth for both eyes. I applied a few dots under each eye and patted the eye area gently until the cream was absorbed.  It did not leave the skin with a greasy feel to it! I noticed over time the eye area was less puffy and not dry at all. The dark circles were not as noticeable. I was also able to put my makeup on over the area where I had put the cream without any problems!



I hadn't patted the cream yet under my eyes! :O)
Post a Comment