Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Triple-Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels (Review)



Disclosure: I was given information and free product in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are mine and my husband's, since we both reviewed the softgels.

What do you think of when you hear Omega-3? Do you think of it supporting heart, joint, and cognitive health? I think of joint health when I hear someone talking about Omega-3.  The reason why I decided to review the Nutrigold Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold was that Omega-3 was one of the items that my rheumatologist had recommended that I take for anti-inflammatory effect for my fibromyalgia, if I can remember it correctly! She specifically wanted me to take the kind that was from cold-water fish!

Well, Nutrigold's fish oil manufacturing process involves catching fish in waters off of Alaska and those waters are cold and pristine! They also process them quickly on FDA inspected vessels and in Ohio. Then, they are encapsulated and distributed in the USA, so they are made in the USA!  I have a few more pieces of information to tell you about their Omega-3 product! They are verified free of GMOs, and free of soy and allergens. They are a certified sustainable source. Each 1,250 mg soft gel contains 85% Omega-3s with 1,000 mg EPA and 250 mg DHA. They were ranked #1 in "highest Quality" among 50 top-selling fish oil brands in the US. This ranking was by LabDoor, an independent lab, based on 180 analytical chemistry assays. The Omega-3 is not the only product that Nutrigold carries, they carry many other products at Nutrigold  and Nutrigold.

With vitamins and supplements, I seriously can't tell what they are doing in my body and if I am feeling any different from taking them! The Omega-3 supplement was about the size of a regular multivitamin, and were okay to swallow. We were pleased with them.







Post a Comment