Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Zulay Lemon Lime Squeezer (Review)

We have accumulated quite a few useful kitchen tools over the past 33+ years during dating and marriage.  One of the tools that we didn't have was a lemon squeezer. We've had to use a wooden tool that you squeezed the lemon or lime around to get the juice out.  I was never crazy about using the wooden tool, because after you washed it, you had to leave it out for a few days to dry.

I was given the opportunity to review the Zulay Lemon Lime Squeezer recently. With our crazy schedules and with Steven going back and forth to Nemours, it took awhile before Steve and Steven had a chance to do some grilling. When they decided to grill some chicken for dinner this month, Steven recorded Steve using the lemon-lime squeezer on a lime on the chicken. It was a very short video but it was to the point (it's on you tube!).  Zulay's squeezer was easy to use. It's made of metal, but it's not clunky! It can go in the dishwasher or you can hand wash it. I like it and my husband and our son do, too! It's definitely a thumbs up in my book! You can use it on lemons, limes, and small oranges!
Disclosure: I received free product from Zulay in order to facilitate my review, and the opinions expressed are my family's.
For more information and to buy one, go to Amazon .

Post a Comment