Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Signed Sealed Delivered Movie on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries TONIGHT!

 
Disclosure: I was given the information to share with my readers from Grace Hill Media, and I was given the opportunity to review the movie prior to it being shown to the public. The opinions expressed were my own!

I know that it is such short notice, but I wanted to make sure that you were aware of a new "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" series movie on tonight! It is the third in four "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" movies produced this year. (To be honest, it is the first one that I've viewed, but I don't get the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel with my U-Verse packet! I am so bummed! But anyhow...)
 The new one tonight called "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Truth Be Told" airs at 9pm EST/PST, 8C on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel. You will need to check your local cable provider to see if you get  the channel.

In the 2 hour event tonight, Gregory Harrison will be guest-starring. He's from "Trapper John M.D. " and "One Tree Hill".  He accompanies the cast of POstables: Eric Mabius ("Ugly Betty"), Kristin Booth ("Orphan Black"), Crystal Lowe ("Smallville"), and Geoff Gustafson ("Primeval: New World"). The POstables are on a mission to uncover the truth from a war torn letter about a soldier missing in action while Oliver gets an unexpected visit from his estranged father (Gregory Harrison) that shakes him to his core. I can't go into the story too much without giving it away and it's an awesome movie! I loved it, to be quite honest!

From the press release: " Martha Williamson has masterfully intertwined poignant themes of family, love, war and faith, taking viewers on a compelling journey oversea and back, all while staying connected to the heart," said Michelle Vicary, Executive Vice President , Programming & Publicity, Crown Media Family Networks. "Our exceptionally talented cast and special guest star  Gregory Harrison deliver an unforgettable story not to be missed."

The next movie in the series will air Sunday October 4th at 9pm ET/PT, 8 C on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

Post a Comment