Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

True Skin Under Eye Gel (Review)

Disclosure: I received free product in order to facilitate my review. The options expressed are my own.

I have been working on treating the under eye and around the eye area of my face lately. I have a few fine wrinkles around my eyes and some dark circles. The dark circles have been there for years, and the fine wrinkles have creeped up on me in the past few years, maybe less than 10.  I tried True Skin Care Anti-Aging eye gel with Vitamin C in it. All you have to do it is apply a small amount of the eye gel onto one of your fingers, then you gently massage it around the eye area twice a day.  I used it in the morning and before bedtime as part of a skin care regime.

The great thing about this eye gel is that it is unscented, and both women and men can use it! It is non-greasy and very soothing, in my opinion! On my days off, when  I had used the eye gel during the morning, I didn't even want to wear cover-up under my eyes! The gel was helping reduce my fine wrinkles and dark circles. It's definitely a product that I need to continue with for maintenance!  For more information  go to  True Skin Care Anti-Aging Eye Gel with Vitamin C. They have a 100% guarantee on this product!







Post a Comment