Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea (review)

Disclosure: I was given free product via Kiss Me Organics via Buviews in order to facilitate my review. The opinions were expressed by my family.


I initially wanted to try it for the health benefits, and I wasn't totally sure how it would taste. Well, I love how it tastes and so does my 16 year old son! I like that on the package for the Dandelion Tea it reads non-GMO, USDA Organic, Vegan( the vegan part doesn't make a difference to me!), and Soil Association Organic. the tea itself contains per serving, 1500mg of Organic Dandelion Root Tea, 400mg Organic Hibiscus, and 100mg Organic Cinnamon. I just told my son after we'd been drinking for over 2 weeks that it was naturally caffeine free, and he acted like he was surprised! This tea supports a healthy indigestion and it aids in liver and kidney detox. The cinnamon can help with the control of blood sugar, I still don't understand how! The hibiscus helps with normal blood pressure maintenance.

I don't know about you all, but I tend to cold brew tea, and that's what I've done with the Dandelion Root Tea! I put about 7 to 8 tea bags into a half-gallon covered pitcher in the refrigerator and let the bags sit in water for 24 hours. The next day, I take the bags out, and I have a peachy-colored tea ready to drink. I usually don't add anything to my tea, and believe it or not, Steven hasn't either! It tastes great cold-brewed plain for us. I haven't tried it warm yet and neither has my son. My husband honestly didn't like it. I believe that it's a perfect tea for year around for health benefits. It's definitely great cold-brew for the summer! For further information on the Organic Dandelion Root Tea by Kiss Me Organics, go to Kiss Me Organic Dandelion Root Tea ! There's 5 boxes with 20 tea bags a piece, 100 tea bags in all! 






Post a Comment