Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Credit Card-Sized External Battery Charger Review

Disclosure: I received free product in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed in this post are my family's.

How big is your portable charger? Can I ask if you carry the charger around with you on a daily basis? I do try to, unless I switch purses and forget to take the charger out of the pocket in my purse!
I reviewed the Power Theory PTX-2500 Power Bank. It's a credit card-sized external charger that you can carry in your wallet, back pocket, backpack or purse! It can charge a smartphone fully! I like that it's handy to carry!

 We have two kinds of phones in our family. My husband and son use Samsung Galaxy 5, and I have an iPhone 6 Plus. The Power Theory's design is such that you can use the built-in cables that are both MicroUSB and Apple Lightning compatible. For the Apple Lightning compatible, you use the Apple Lightning adaptor on the MicroUSB to charge the iPhone 6 Plus. We all like how it has worked for our phones. Steven, my son, was charging his Samsung the other night while he was using it, and he said that it took about 1.5 hours for it to charge his phone completely. Bear in mind, he said while he was using it! Steve, my husband, was pleased how it charged his Samsung. I was happy with it, charging my iPhone 6 plus with it while we were out and about one day in Orlando in the past month.
The recharge time for the charger is 3-4 hours.

I am going to tell you about a few features for the Power Theory PTX-2500 Power Bank  (borrowing from the case for it) :

POWERFUL: capacity of 2500mAh is enough power to give a full charge to almost all phones.

RELIABLE: made with ultra high density A+ Li-Polymer battery cells and premium microchips.

CONVENIENT: charge your mobile phone anytime, anywhere, without the need for extra cables.

SMART: built-in LED light and intelligent circuit board to prevent overcharging.

PRACTICAL: small and light enough to fit in your wallet. Never leave home without extra power.

FUNCTIONAL: true all-in-one design: the built-in cable is both MicroUSB and Apple Lightning compatible.

Do we recommend it? YES!
For more information, check out the link above for the Power Theory PTX-2500 Power Bank!

Just showing the measurement of the battery charger!










Post a Comment