Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hair Growth Vitamins plus DHT Blocker (review)

Disclosure: I received this product free of charge in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own!

Have you ever taken vitamins which would help your hair grow? I did when I took the Hair Growth Vitamins plus DHT Blocker from Zenwise!(I had been eyeing some vitamins in drugstores off and on in the past few months, but for some reason or another I didn't buy any!) What I was surprised about after taking it for awhile is that my hair was actually growing more than usual. My entire hair length was growing  a bit quicker than normal. I thought that I was going to have to get my hair colored sooner than planned. The vitamins which I was using contained 5000 mcg of biotin and a few other items, such as Resveratrol, Kelp, Gingko Biloba, to name just a few. I  love that they had nutrients for my hair! The formula of vitamins and nutrients can be used to promote thicker hair, stimulate the growth of your hair, and help with some nutrients that your hair might need.

I liked it. My hair's at that stage in life where it's doing its own thing! It did grow some, a bit more than usual. I had to get my color and a trim done, due to the growth! I was pleased with the vitamins!














Post a Comment