Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Ultra-15 Probiotic for adults and kids (review)

Disclosure: I was given free product from ZenWise Labs in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed were my own!

By now, if you have read my blog during the past 5 years, you know that I'm into using probiotics everyday. ZenWise Labs has come out with Super Strength Ultra-15 Probiotic 15 Billion CFU.  It comes in a 60 day supply bottle with 60 vegetarian tablets. This dietary supplement can support digestive and intestinal health. It promotes a healthy immune system, and it is formulated for complete digestion support.  The serving size is one tablet a daily. In this one tablet in the Proprietary Probiotic Blend of 15 billion CFU, it contains the following: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum,  Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Salvarius, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Helviticus, Bifobacterium Bifidum, Bifobacterium Lactis, Bifobacterium Breve, Bifobacterium Longum. Whew,  all that I ask if that you don't ask me to pronounce all of them!

For me, taking a probiotic everyday, it is what keeps me regular. ZenWise Labs probiotic help to fight and protect against healthy bacteria. I liked the blend of 10 probiotic cultures in their tablets. I take one a day, which is what their bottle recommended for daily use. For what they called "intensive repair", you can "take up to 3 tablets once per day. Ideally suited after a course of antibiotics." The tablets can be kept at room temperature, no refrigeration required once opened.  The once a day tablet taking is what captured my eye, along with the 10 cultures. I had no issues with swallowing their pills. I would recommend them! There is a picture of the size of the tablet in my hand on my Instagram account, if you want to check it out and follow me! For more information, you can find them at ZenWise Labs and at ZenWise Ultra-15 Probiotic 


Post a Comment