Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

SleeKeys iPad Air Keyboard (Review)

Disclosure: I received free product from SleekTech via Tomoson in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed were my own!

 I love trying new tech equipment and gear for my tech stuff! I have an iPad Air, and I received a black SleeKeys iPad Air Keyboard to review. The case was black, and my keyboard to it came in white. At first, I was a bit confused about how to use certain keys for the upper sections of the keys on a QWERTY keyboard on the SleeKeys Keyboard. However, the more I used it, the more familiar I became with it! I was quite happy using it! It's comfortable to use!

It has a quite a few neat points that I need to mention! For one, it doesn't require bluetooth to work! Another point is that it doesn't use batteries. Now that I really have your attention... The ultra-thin magnetic keyboard, yes, you read magnetic, is what you use to type! It has a folio-style cover. I was able to fold the case and the keyboard to where I could watch videos on my iPad, due to the case being able to be placed into multiple positions. The case and keyboard are lightweight! One more thing about it... you can use the case and keyboard with the iPad Air, the iPad Air 1, and the iPad 5.
 I really like it, and I feel secure when I'm carrying my iPad in it (protects it!). For more information, you can go to SleeKeys iPad Air Keyboard .








Post a Comment