Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Reach it Grab it: reacher grabber pick stick (Review)


Disclosure: I received free product in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own!

Due to having neck and back surgery in the past few years, I can't quite bend and reach into my washer and dryer to get laundry or reach for items up on the fridge or in the pantry like I used to be able to do. Plus, there have been times when my husband or son haven't been home to reach for items for me! Those are the times when I could use a reacher to grab small or lightweight items!

I was lucky to review the Reach it Grab it grabber pick stick at a time when I needed one! This product is made by Calibre Products, and it is definitely strong and durable! Yes, those words are on their packaging, but I really feel that the grabber has been strong and durable for me! I have lifted a towel or so at a time out of the washer and into the dryer with this product---though I didn't get my son to take a picture of it for me. I have used the grabber to reach small items from over the fridge and in our pantry that I normally can't reach to get due to being 5'5"and with the neck/back issues!

The grip on Reach it Grab it is comfortable and easy to hold onto! The grabber part can be turned about 90 degrees to grab around an item horizontally. Did I tell you that it's rustproof and that it can be used outdoors? I haven't used mine outdoors yet, but I'm happy to know that it can be used when I need it outside! I would recommend it to those who need help picking up or grabbing items that they can't reach without straining! It really has helped me a lot!
For more information, check them out at Calibre and Reach it grab it .







Post a Comment