Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

KissMe Organics Organic Matcha Ceremonial Grade (review)

I have tried a few different kinds of tea in the past year, and the latest one is the one that I'm reviewing for you today. This tea is called the KissMe Organics Ceremonial Grade Matcha.
This matcha was smooth, and had a pleasant taste to it. It was easy to make, just add 1/2 tsp (1g) of the Organic Matcha powder to a bowl or a cup. I used a small coffee cup. Next, you add 3 ounces of hot water (175 degrees). Next you whisk well in zigzag patterns until the Matcha is blended and is frothy. You can adjust the matcha according to your taste. Since I wanted to taste it sooner than later, I put about 2 ice cubes in it! I liked the smooth taste!

I have a few things to tell you about the Ceremonial Matcha! Well, for starters, it comes with an e-book of recipes on what you can make with the organic Matcha.( I haven't tried it the recipe book yet. I'm thinking of a smoothie with it sometime!) Their Matcha has been recognized by the United Nations, that it very interesting! It's grown in the top tea-producing region of Shizuoka region in Japan. The farm that it's grown on has over 100 years of organic farming experience. The tea leaves are of the first harvest. This tea works as a stimulant and as a relaxant!     It has 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea.  I was quite happy with it, and would recommend it!

For more information about it and where to purchase it, KissMe Organics Organic Match ceremonial Grade and at KissMe Organics !













Post a Comment