Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Yalmeh Foundation Brush Review and Yalmeh Glorifying Facial Cleansing Moisturizer & Rejuvenator Review

I recently reviewed in the past week not one, but two products from Yalmeh! I can't wait to share with you about them! You will not only be able to read my reviews on them, but also see my You Tube video reviews, too!

The Yalmeh Foundation Brush, also known as Y19 Foundation Brush, is an easy-to-hold and easy-to-use brush. It can be used with any kind of foundation, be it liquid or cream or mineral or pressed. I chose to use it with a creamy foundation that I had been applying with pieces of sponge. I will admit that I think that I had put a bit too much foundation on the brush when I was getting ready to use it! I've been using cream foundation intermittently in the past 4 years, I'm more of a CC or BB cream gal. Yalmeh's foundation brush was definitely gentle on my face, and that made me happy! I did like how it was easy to hold, and fit in my hand nicely. I didn't have a hard time cleaning it, either! It leaves a flawless finish, and it's comparable to a Mac foundation brush. It's made from synthetic fibers and doesn't shed! (I have an old brush of some other brand, and boy does it shed like a cat or a dog!). It's also vegan-friendly. It normally retails for $29.95, but they are offering it for $13.95 for a limited time! You can buy it on Amazon.com and on Yalmeh .


The Yalmeh Glorifying Facial Cleansing Moisturizer & Rejuvenator was nice!! It contains organic aloe, sunflower oil, beeswax, olive oil, avocado oil, kokum butter (I'm not sure what it is!) & jojoba oil for moisturizing + vitamin B5. My face felt clean and moisturized after using it. I've been using it ever since I received it in the mail, day and night, and my face has NOT felt dry at all! You use about a quarter-sized amount and you put it on your face in circular motions. You rinse your face and pat dry. It's 99% natural. You can purchase it on Amazon and on Yalmeh's website, too!

If you are following me on Instagram (barbie62), the picture of both the facial cleanser tube and the foundation brush can be found at Instagram .


I had Steven do the video for me on YouTube of both products.





Post a Comment