Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

TrueSynergy Vitamin D3 Review

I'm leaning towards health issues more these days, especially that I'm over 50! I have a vitamin that I'd like to talk to you about, one that I reviewed recently.

TrueSynergy Vitamin D-3 delivers 5,000 IU  of high potency vitamin D3 to your body in one soft gel! (Even though I live in the Sunshine State, I have Vitamin D deficiency! I was diagnosed with it about 2 to 3 years ago. ) It's not just for immune health, it's for bone, breast, muscle, prostate, and dental health!  I like that it's one soft gel a dose. They are easy to swallow. Per directions on the bottle: "As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel every two days with a fat-containing meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner." TrueSynergy's softgels provide a highly absorbable Vitamin D3. Normally, one can obtain Vitamin D from the diet, or from the skin producing the UV energy of the sun. But, as some avoid sun exposure, like me, we end up taking Vitamin D supplements. I recommend theirs! 
* NOTE, per their bottle: for adults only. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Consult physician if pregnant /nursing, taking medication (especially topical psoriasis medications or thiazide diuretics), or have a medical condition (especially hyercalcemia , kidney disease, or hyperparathyroidism.).


For more information and to order them: TrueSynergy Vitamin D3 5000 IU



Post a Comment