Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Somnis (review)

I will admit it, I've got chronic insomnia. It's definitely something you don't want to admit to having much less talk about it on a blog! I've had issues with sleeping ever since I can remember, well, in the past 6-7 years, maybe even further back than that! I do take a generic of a brand name sleeping pill normally---but I wanted to try something more natural. Steve and Steven have sleep issues, too. I suggested that we all try Somnis,  and I wanted their opinions on it, too.

1 capsule of Somnis contains the following: Gamma Aminobutryric  Acid (GABA)125 mg, L-Tryptophan 125 mg, Vitamin B-6 (from pyridoxine HCl) 10mg ---500% daily value, and Melatonin 2mg. The other brand that son and husband were taking had 10mg of Melatonin in a tablet, and sometimes that wasn't even working for them. With Somnis, you can take 1 or 2 capsules at bedtime.
On my days off, where I have two or three days off in a row, I tend not to take my generic Lunesta.
I have found that I can take 2 Somnis on those nights and I can drift off to sleep without any issues or any issues with interactions to my normal bedtime meds that I take! Can I say that it works for all three of us? I definitely can say yes! Steve and Steven both used it and it worked for them. It worked for me, too! I've already ordered a couple more bottles!  No more groggy feeling in the morning! I appreciate that it's natural, and without any drugs in it!
 For more information, go to Somnis.









Post a Comment