Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

InstaNatural Premium Enrichment Cellulite Cream + 2 other InstaNatural products (Reviews)

I'm definitely on a skin improvement journey these days, for facial and body! Today, I'm reviewing InstaNatural's Premium Enrichment Cellulite Cream, their Pore Tightening Vitamin C Facial Toner, and their Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum. With the three of these products, I'm covering facial and body.

I used InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream on my thighs, one of my major issues! Their Cellulite Cream contains caffeine, retinol, cocoa butter and shea butter. Years ago, I never would have thought that caffeine would help with skin issues. No pictures were taken of me applying the cellulite cream, but you'll see a picture of the cream in my hand below. It has worked well, and I'm continuing to use it. The cream has a nice smell and is non greasy. The caffeine helps in toning and the retinol helps in boosting collagen production!  I need to continue using it this winter and spring, so that by summer, I can wear shorts and love my thighs!

The  Vitamin C Facial Toner has a mild, pleasant scent to it. It renews, hydrates and restores the skin! Instead of spraying it directly on my face, I used a cotton pad to apply it all over my face, except near my eyes. My face didn't feel dry, it felt comfortable! I liked the when I was using the facial toner with  vitamin C in it, I was helping to work on the UV-damage on my skin. This I will be continuing with!

Last but not least, I used the Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum for flawless and youthful skin. It contains Vitamin C, niacinamide, retinol, and salicylic acid. It works on improving blemished skin and hyperpigmentation. Between the 4 key ingredients above, you are getting retinol and salicylic acid unclogging pores and bringing new skin to the surface, niacinamide removing redness and inflammation, and the vitamin C repairing sun damage.  I needed it for all of the effects! It didn't cause my skin to feel dry at all. (I rarely get a blemish, which I guess is part of perimenopause.) I do have tiny clogged pores on my nose, a few small wrinkles, and some sunspots on my face due to being out in the sun missing sunscreen on the outer edges of my face. I need to continue with using the clearing serum on my face, too.

For further information, go to InstaNatural's site. You can order it from their site and from Amazon.com.






All 3 of the products!
Cellulite Cream.

Vitamin C facial toner

Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum

Me, with no make-up on and using the two facial products. Picture was taken at a traffic light!




Post a Comment