Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask (Review)

I've been looking locally for a decent mud mask for me and/or Steven to use. Well, I do believe that I found it when I got accepted to review InstaNatural's 100%Natural *Mineral-Infused Dead Sea Mud mask--Holistic Detoxifier & Purifier for Radiant, Refined Skin. It comes in a 16 ounce tub, and there's a lot of mud mask in there! The first thing that I noticed when I opened up the tub, there wasn't any real smell to it. I'm totally grateful for the lack of odor, because a lot of products that I use or have around the house are scented. Sometimes odor, even pleasant, can deter me from using something if it aggravates my nose or my asthma. So far, I have had no issues with any of the InstaNatural products that I have reviewed!

Steven opted not to try it with me one night off, I'm still going to see if he will after I've posted this review. I've talked to him about the benefits of it, but he's shied away so far. Okay, now onto information and and the review! Yes, it does contain Pure Dead Sea Mud! It contains many mineral that are good for the skin such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium, and calcium.The mask works on absorbing toxins, excess oil, and dirt. This mud mask is great to use on those who have acne, blackheads, and the dreaded pimples. (This is the part that I keep stressing to my son!) It helps with making complexions smoother! You can also use in on your body skin! It can be used once a week. In the picture below, the mask is in the stages of drying!

It can be purchased at InstaNatural and on Amazon.com! I love it, and I do recommend it!











Post a Comment