Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

*Car Shade Jumbo* Best For Front Windshields (Review)

My windshield car shade was starting to show signs of wear, and I was so glad to be picked to review one! When I received the Car Shade Jumbo, I thought as I was opening it, "there's no way that this is going to fit my windshield". Why you ask? It was folded so compact in the cute pouch that it came in! Once I opened it up, I then realized that yes, it would fit fine! It did take me a bit to get a picture of the car shade in my car, since most of my driving is at night---driving to work. 

I did have some time off last month when I was going to and from Dad's apartment helping him out with packing and going through his things. That's when I got a picture of it for the review. It fit the front windshield of my Corolla just fine! I definitely can't wait to use it more during some of our sunny winter days and even year round here in sunny Florida! I do like it and recommend it for cars with windshields about the size of my Corolla! It keeps your car cooler, especially on a hot day, and you go to open the car door after a day out and about! It's size is 150 cm length x 80 cm width x .01H = 59 inches L x 31 inches W x .03 in H. I like to know that I'm protecting my car's interior by using the car shade! It is made of premium metallic reflective polyester (nylon) materials and blocks up to 99% of damaging UV rays! It comes in Silver color only. You can check it out at Car Shade Jumbo !
They give a 100% money back guarantee.





Post a Comment