Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Stretch Mark and Scar Cream Review, Along with Two Other Reviews for InstaNatural Products

One thing that I like about getting older is using skin care creams and oils on my skin and my face!
This review is going to be about Instanatural products : powerful and nourishing Stretch Mark and Scar Cream, Premium Hydration Hydraluronic Acid Serum , and last but not least 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil (Multipurpose Moisturizer for face, skin hair, nails).   I've been using the Stretch Mark cream for quite awhile since I received it.  InstaNatural's Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is a great cream for using on scars and  stretch marks, since it helps to minimize the appearance of old ones and helps to prevent the formation of new ones. The cream is great moisturizer to heavily treat  the affected ares, like the hips, arms, and stomach/abdomen area! The key ingredients in this cream :
Vitamin C (15%), Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, Mango Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil; they all help to give nourishment and elasticity to your skin! It absorbs into your skin so easily!It's one of my favorites now!


I also reviewed the 100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil Multipurpose Moisturizer, it's great for using on your fa, skin, hair, and nails. From the bottle, it says, " About Pure and Organic Argan Oil: InstaNatural's 100%Pure & Organic Argan Oil is a multipurpose moisturizer essential to helping you achieve beautiful skin, hair, nails, and body. The cold-pressed oil is lightweight fast absorbing and free of fragrances , chemical and preservatives. Whether you are looking to freshen and soothe dry skin , repair damaged hair, or strengthen brittle nails and cuticles, the application of natural Argan Oil is a perfect addition to you daily regimen." I used the one on my arms and legs and hands to moisturize my skin! I did put it on my feet and then applied socks to them over night!


Last but not least, I tried the InstaNatural Premium Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serum Professional Formula. On the cover on the front of the bottle it mentioned Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, Vitamin C, and Jojoba Oil. From the bottle it says: " About Hyaluronic Acid Serum: InstaNatural's Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains Hyaluronic Acid along with a perfect blend of antioxidants such as Vitamin C + JoJoba Oil + Green Tree. With a capacity to sustain up to a 1,000 times its weight in water, Hyluronic Acid is a great natural hydrator by helping the skin to retain moisture." I really like to apply it on my face before I go to work, I don't have to apply much, and it dries quickly. My skin feels moisturized for so very little Hyaluronic AcidSerum!!  Go to InstaNatural for more information! Here's a couple of sites for more information:InstaNatural and InstaNatural .



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment