Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sorry about posts lately, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi all, and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow USA followers for tomorrow!
I just wanted to share something with you that I've been avoiding talking about online for a month or so.  I've been trying to keep up with my posts, but realized recently that I'm getting behind with some key ones, due to the craziness that my sisters and our families have been dealing with. (For Maia and Christiana, do not tell our cousin & aunt in FL regarding this, please! You know who I'm talking about!) Our father has been dealing with bone cancer, myeloplastic syndrome. He went through a cycle of chemo, and it pretty much lowered his counts, which were already low. He's been in the hospital and in a hospice unit in the past month. We are currently dealing with trying to get him moved, to go up North. It has not been easy to say the least, and I think that all three of us girls have taken some time off from work, and will be taking time off to take care of him. I've spent most of my days off helping pack and get laundry done or take him places to run errands.  It's not really something that many around us know, I never realized how stressful the situation was until this past month. I know that I've talked with my bosses about it, but not lately.

Bess A., if you see this, you will understand why I haven't been active on the site lately.

If I am behind on any posts  for any media groups, I will get the posts done soon.




Post a Comment