Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Number One Probiotic Review

Probiotics... what are your opinions about them? I used to take them only when I was taking an antibiotic a few years back, but since 2011 I take them with my morning meds everyday. I recently tried the Number One Nutrition Premium Dietary Supplement Advanced Probiotic. They recommend that two capsules are consumed daily with a meal as a dietary supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional. Probiotics support digestive and immune system health. Number One Nutrition's probiotics 10 billion CFUs per serving of 2 capsules. They contain Bacillus Subtillus, L. Rhamnosus, L.Casei, B. Longum, L.Acidophilus, L. Plantarum, B.Breve.  I like that there are several different probiotic bacterias in their probiotics. For those who are vegetarian, this probiotic is vegetarian. Do not take the product is you are allergic to shellfish.

Their capsules are easy to take and easy to add to your daily routine! I continued to stay regular taking their supplement, and I had no diarrhea issues when I was on an antibiotic for my sinuses a few weeks back. Here's what Number One Probiotic may help you: "Drastically improve your digestive help. Improve your mood. Balance your intestinal flora. Breakdown your allergy causing 
proteins. Accelerate your fat loss."  I recommend their product! Enclosed are pictures of the product!

To check out their product on Amazon.com, go to Number One Probiotic

To go to their site: go to Number One Probiotic . 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment