Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3 Review

I know that when I'd asked my primary care physician to run a vitamin D level on me about 2 or 3 years ago, I had a strong feeling that I had a low level! If I can remember correctly, my Vitamin D level was 25, which is very low. I hadn't been out in the sun in awhile. I was having aches in my arms and legs and my fibromyalgia was acting up something fierce. I'm only 52 now,  and most of the people who I know that have vitamin D deficiencies are old enough to be a parent to me, if not older!

These days it seems that Vitamin D deficiencies aren't out of the ordinary, and you don't have to be geriatric age to have low levels! The fact that I learned from Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3 is that Vitamin D is related to almost very age related disorder including cancer and chronic inflammation. Isn't Fibromyalgia a chronic inflammation problem? Well, I started out taking 2000 IU daily in the beginning, and have ended up to increasing it to around 4000 IU a day. If I have my Women's Vitamin 50+ , then I'm usually taking around 5000 IU daily after dinner. I'm not sure when my level will be checked again, but I was around 40-something on my level the last time it was checked! An more important pearl of information from the Nature's True company is that studies have repeatedly show that higher levels of vitamin D are directly associated with few instances of 
cold, flu, and other types of infections. If those who are taking Vitamin D on a daily basis can have  chronically low levels . What I found very disturbing is that a "good" level of Vitamin D level in the blood is 50ng/ml or more. (Not good, I'm barely there on my level!) About 90% of people have less than 50. And 50-70% of the people have less than 30ng/ml!   Eating Vitamin D rich foods are not adequate enough to keep the D level up in your body.  I have been taking their product for a few weeks and I'm taking it for the immune and bone health. 

For more information on the product, go to: Nature's True Medicine and to on Amazon
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment