Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Nature Health D-Gas Anti-Gas Anti-Bloating review

Ladies and Gents, I hope that you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving! Have you ever finished a meal or even between meals or at bedtime, and felt gassy or bloated? Those are not comfortable feelings, as far as I'm concerned! Those are feelings that I've felt, and we haven't had a product in the house to relieve them in awhile. I was glad when the opportunity arose to review Nature Health's D-Gas capsules for gas relief and bloating!

The lovely thing about their product is that the capsules are all natural! They are drug-free, and have the following ingredients in them: ginger, dill seed, fennel seed, cardamon, cumin seed, coriander seed, papain, and peppermint leaf. I've had to use them at least twice in the past few weeks, due something that I ate or having had a soda. I felt relief from the gassy and bloating feelings after taking them! Yay me!




I have a few things to tell you about the product, besides what I've mentioned above! They can be taken with meals, to prevent gas and bloating before you even feel the feelings, especially from  beans, vegetables and whole grains. The capsules are vegetarian, and are okay for those who are adverse to gelatin capsules. There are no artificial colors, no sugar, no artificial flavor or sweetener, no soy, no preservatives, no salt, no lactose, and no gluten in them. I like that if you needed to,  you could take them every day as a natural digestive aid, an anti-gas aid, and an antioxidant. They are doctor recommended! The dose is 2-3 capsules with water as needed after meals, at bedtime, or anytime you feel discomfort. Do not exceed 12 capsules in a 24 hour period.
For more information, you can stop by: naturehealthinc.com and D-Gas .



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment