Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Muti Purpose Bags Review



Have you ever been on a trip and wondered if you were going to have spilled shampoo or lotion all over your clothes in the suitcase? I haven't thought about it for awhile, due to having vacation time used for surgeries in the past 5 years. Well, there's a bag made in a few different sizes to suit your needs at Dot & Dot. They come in X-Small, Small,Medium, and Large. Dot & Dot make their bags out of a waterproof mesh, and it allows you to view what is in the bag. Going on a plane trip? You can see through the bag, and they are good for airplane security checks. They are great for taking in your purse, your luggage, and even your diaper bag (I'll admit that that idea just came to my mind!). I know that there are some companies that their employees have to bring what they would carry into work in a see-thru bag---this would be a perfect idea for those employees.

I used mine in my purse, since I usually carry lotion, hand sanitizer (1 is a liquid spray and the other is a gel), and lip gloss that could make a big mess if they broke or came open. I'm quite happy with their product! I do have a picture on Instagram of it in my purse!

For more information or to purchase one, check them out here: Dot & Dot

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment