Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Low Back Pain Program by Sherwin Nicholson (review)

How many of you have low back pain or know someone close to you who does? In my household, both my husband and I have low back pain. He's had his pain since sometime in the 80's, before we got married. I had a bit back in the late 90's, and it definitely started getting worse around 2010. I started with some pain, then I started losing feeling in it, wanting to give out on me. I had lumbar back surgery in May 2013, but I still have some pain. I was quite happy to review Sherwin Nicholson's ebook!

I like that Sherwin Nicholson book explains about how to self treat back pain both easily and safely, with illustrations and pictures of real people doing the exercises with explanations. I'm a read and see kind of gal! I can remember doing some of these actually in physical therapy pre and post the lumbar surgery.  From the excerpt about his book, "Learn how to self treat chronic low back pain easily and safely with this fully illustrated, instructional, low impact, pain-safe, exercise guide long term. The majority of cases of chronic low back pain are either related to, or worsened by specific muscle 
weaknesses and imbalances. This specifically designed guide carefully teaches the correct method to move, train and strengthen your body to properly relieve back pain. It uses nonsurgical, non medicinal, and safe methods for all ages and all difficulties. It will help with your current pain, to prevent the return of pain, and to reduce your dependency on medication and surgery. "   

It has different sections in his book on limited mobility exercises, progressive exercises, challenging exercises, and maintenance exercises. I like this book very much and have found it to be quite helpful and informative, and a great helper with my lumbar pain issues. I suggest that you stop by his site for more information: Low Back Pain Program  I have a picture on Instagram of my calf stretch!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment