Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

HyperBiotics Pro-Kids The Perfect Children's Probiotic review

There is a natural and sugar-free probiotic on the market for children! HyperBiotics has a Tangy Citrus flavored small size pearl which kids can either chew or swallow depending on their age or capability of swallowing pills. I tried to show the size of them in an Instagram picture that I borrowed  my Dad to hold the pearl-shaped med and the bottle that it came from .  I've tried them, and they are a mild citrus taste, something that your child might like taking! My son's almost 16 (well, okay, December 10th he'll be 16!), and I have encouraged him to take probiotics throughout the years especially when he was taking an antibiotic. But, as he's grown older, he doesn't always take supplements that I recommend for him.  I do try to remind him that it's for gut health (I do take it for gut health due to having Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).  I think that he took it twice for me. 
I included a bit of reading material from HyperBiotics for you to read! 




I learned that 60% of the beneficial flora in their products will survive the stomach acid's of a child, and get to the intestine where they are truly needed. Some key points about the probiotic of theirs is that :1) it helps repair your child's microbiome, 2)they reverse the cycle of antibiotics, 3)full nutrient absorption, and 4) it reactivates their natural defenses. That's impressive to me! I would definitely recommend these during any season of the year! If you don't give them to your children for gut heath, at least get them taking them when they are antibiotics! 

For more information : you can stop by their site: HyperBiotics Pro-Kids .


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment