Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"Coffee Dates From Hell" by Jim Tilberry

I love coffee and I figured that reviewing a book on dates that didn't turn out right from Coffee shops sounded cool to me! BTW, my husband Steve and I never had a date in a coffee shop, unless you can include going to Denny's late at night after the bar closed, back in the day when we were dating!
Jim Bilberry's book is quite interesting! People meeting for the first time and not understanding each other were a few of the stories he talks about. There was one story about Albert Einstein meeting a lady at a coffee shop after her dentist warned her not to meet up after her appointment. She wasn't answering Albert correctly and her answers were what I would were 1 syllable words that she was mumbling. Interdispersed between the stories, the author had mentioned about some strange coffee shops that didn't stay open too long and why, those were funny too!I was totally humored by the book, and I do recommend it!!

From the back of his book it says: 10 Things NOT to Do on a First Coffee Date

1) Show up on the wrong day.

2) Blurt out "You look much older than your photo" even though you're thinking it.

3) Pat for your coffee with a bag full of pennies.

4) Pick your nose.

5) Pick your dates nose.

6) Perform a ventriloquist act with your belly button.

7) Mention how in high school you were voted "Most likely to die alone in the gutter."

8)Talk about your hemorrhoids.

9) Start humming while the other person is talking. Some people consider this rude.

10) Mention how much you hate all four of your ex-spouses.

For more information: Coffee Dates From Hell




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment