Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Sticky Suction Car Mount Review

I hadn't tried anything to hold my smartphone from my front window in my car, until I tried the Sticky Suction Car Mount last month. Steven and I were heading to Orlando for the FLBlogCon last month, and I wanted to check it out on the drive. It held my iPhone in the LifeProof case quite nicely and secure. Unfortunately, There aren't any pictures of the device holding my iPhone. I didn't have my digital camera with me, and the only picture of it on my window is on my son's smartphone. (He forgot to send it to me. It will be posted once he sends it to me, a bit belated. I do like how it holds whatever you apply to it. Since my case to my phone isn't totally smooth, I pressed it securely and the Sticky Suction Car Mount was able to hold it for our car drive last month, and it was about 60 miles.
I like their product and would recommend it! Excuse the shadow on the pictures, I took most of them in the kitchen, and one in the garage with it up.







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment